Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Healing & Recharging

I've been doing some work on revamping my diet, sleep patterns, ability to drink more water (it was more of a battle than you might imagine....... and I had to study it out and proceed gradually for it to work...... I'm at my full goals with that now!.........), AND WORKING OUT AGAIN.......

I began anew on February 18, 2015.

This is April 15, 2015, and here are my contrasting stats:

Current Stats:

Stats for Feb. 18, 2015 - to - April 14, 2015: (using Navy Body Fat Calculator)
Body Fat:  33%                    28 %
Weight: 148 lbs                 152 lbs.   
.......................(wrong direction, I know, I know, I know........)
Fat Mass: 49 lbs                  41 lbs.
Lean Mass: 99 lbs             107 lbs.
Neck:  14"                            13 3/8"   
......................(was almost 13", then ran out of extra protein supplies! We'll fix that!)
Waist: 32"                            28 7/8"   (down 3")
Lower Abs:  39"                   37 1/2"   (down 2" - but I'm doing more ab work now.....?)
Hips: 42"                              39 1/8"   (down 3")
Chest: 42"                            39 3/8"   (down almost 3")
Right Thigh: 23"                   23"         (bugs me, really bugs me......)
Left Thigh: 23"                     23"          (it still bugs me......)
Right Bicep: 12"                  12"          (had dropped, then grew again now that I'm exercising?)
Left Bicep:  11.5"                 12"         (ditto)
Right Calf: 14.5"                  13 7/8"    (hmmmm.......)
Left Calf: 14.5"                     13 7/8"    (& hmmmm.....)

Now that doing light work and drinking water and eating more protein helped, and now that it looks like life is going to settle back down (though I won't know for certain for a little while), as long as life remains in a settling trend, I'll be really focusing on the whole diet/exercise program much more.

If not, I"M NOT QUITTING.  Maybe making slower progress still for a while, BUT I'M NOT QUITTING!!!

There's no room for quitting in my life........

And today?  There will be more than a light pilates workout.

Pilates *&* weights in the afternoon (not much with weights, but it's a start - and when I began back in February, I couldn't even do a full Light-Pilates-Workout....., so this IS progress *for me*).......

Progress is success enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment